How to Download Aadhar Card by Using Aadhar Number in 2 Minutes
There are two different methods available to download your aadhar card. In this post I am gonna show you how to download E-aadhar card using Aadhar number.
- Visit the official website of Aadhar card by using following link at https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in.
- If you are downloading aadhar card by aadhar card number then select Aadhaar option.
- Now fill the personal details in the form, enter your Aadhar number, Full name and Pin code then enter the captcha text displayed above.
- After that click on Get one time password button, wait for text message of OTP on your registered mobile number.
- If you have received OTP code then enter it on provided box.
- Now Click on Validate & Download button.
- Finally, Downloading pdf file of your Aadhar card.
Note: The file which you will get in your email address will be fully protected with password as your Pincode. Eg. If you city pin code is 1124 then the password is 1124.
Aadhar card download without mobile number
If you have not attach your mobile number or you want to changed your old mobile number, then don’t worry you can also Download Aadhar card by enrolment number.
Official website: https://eaadhar.uidai.gov.in.