Download Aadhar card online by using Enrolment number, You can simply download your E-Aadhar card online without pay any charge online. If you are not received your Aadhar card at your home, then you can download pdf file of your Aadhar card online from Aadhaar card official website. The official website provides free service to every Indian citizen, But you must have personal details of your Aadhar card that you want to download.
How to Download Aadhar Card by Using Enrolment No in 2 Minutes
There are two options available to download aadhar card, but here I am gonna show you how to download E aadhar card by using Enrolment number.
- Visit the Aadhaar card official website by following link: https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in.
- If you are downloading aadhar card by using enrolment card number then first select the Enrolment option.
- After that fill the personal details in the provided form.
- Enter your Enrolment number, Full Name, Pin Code, and enter captcha text displayed above image and mobile number.
- Now Click on the Get One Time Password button.
- You’ll receive One Time Password on your registered mobile number.
- After receive OTP code enter it on provided box.
- Now Click on Validate & Download button.
- Finally, downloading pdf file of Aadhar card copy.
Note: The file you will get in your email address will be protected with password as your city pin code. eg. If you city pin code is 1124 then the password of that file is 1124.
Download Aadhar card by using Aadhar number
If you want to download E-Aadhar card by using Aadhar number then you must have check following link: Aadhar card download by Aadhar number.