Aadhar card mobile number update : If you don’t know how to change mobile number in aadhar card online at www.uidai.gov.in official website. Then here I am gonna share complete step by step guides on it. You can simply change mobile number in aadhar card via following mentioned below details.
How to Change Mobile Number in Aadhar Card? – Complete Procedure
There are two basic options available to change / update mobile in e aadhar card. Before update your mobile number you must have a look at the below mentioned methods to update eaadhar.
Add Mobile Number in Aadhar Card Offline Method
When you enrolling your name and details in the Aadhar Card, you will given an Enrolment application form which contains banks fields, you must have to mentioned below following details:
- Residents Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
First of all complete the enrolment form by writing your details with your name, address, etc. In this form you will see the blank field where you can put your Mobile Number. Just enter your mobile number then re-verify complete enrolment form details are correct or not. After verifying whole application form you need to provide your signature to submit it to the Aadhar Enrolment Center that you have visited.
Link / Add Mobile Number in Aadhar Card Online Method
If you already have aadhar card but you have not updated your mobile number, then don’t worry here I am gonna share details about how to change / update mobile number with aadhar card through online method. Follow the below mentioned steps which helps you to add mobile number with aadhar card.
- First, visit the UIDAI official website at https://uidai.gov.in/beta.
- Then click on the “Update Aadhar Details Online” option.
- You can see a page which named as “Aadhar Self Service Related Update Portal” and you can see “Update / Correction request online Click here” option.
- Just click on the option then you can see a blank space where you have to enter your Aadhar number and click to Send OTP option.
- A verification code will be sent to your registered mobile number which you previously linked with e aadhar card.
- Now enter OTP number in the field to access your update process.
- After that select the option to update Mobile Number and re-enter the number you want to add.
- After entering new Mobile Number click on it a URN number will be sent in your mobile.
- After 7 working days it will be updated and you can download from the UIDAI official website.
Note: This is not official website of UIDAI “Aadhar Card”. So please don’t share your personal details in the below provided comment box. But if you having any problem while update / change mobile number in aadhar card, you can simply comment down.